Political Affairs Internship
Company: Borgen Project
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is
working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a
part-time 12-hours per week, unpaid telecommuting internship. The
internship is for 12 weeks and responsibilities will include
leading public and political outreach in your state and
- Meet with members of Congress and/or Congressional staffers in
your State and District.
- Represent The Borgen Project at various business, political and
- Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign
and meet targets.
- Mobilize individuals to contact their members of Congress in
support of key poverty-reduction legislation.
- As needed, speak to groups, classes and organizations.
- Write letters of support for key programs to political leaders,
media and other groups.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Self-starter who can produce great results with limited
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to lead meetings and
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you
choose the month you wish to start.
Keywords: Borgen Project, Billings , Political Affairs Internship, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!