Pro Shop Assistant
Company: Boyne Resorts
Location: Big Sky
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Pro Shop Coordinator is a clerical and administrative role
where a variety of tasks will assist in the daily operations of the
pro shop and golf course. The Pro Shop Coordinator's primary duties
include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule tee time reservations for guests
- Check in golfers at arrival
- Manage all play starting tee boxes and ensure guest
satisfaction and safety
- Receive, display and sell mechandise
- Oversees collection and of fees, membership fees, and retail
sales; prepares cash balance and deposits.
- Organizes tee times on the golf courses for individuals and
groups and informs them of course rules and regulations.
- Trains the temporary employees monitoring the golf courses to
ensure that customers abide by course rules and regulations.
- Maintains records of daily play on golf courses and prepares
reports on usage for golf course manager.
- Maintains addresses and other information on customers.
- Performs general housekeeping duties including; dusting,
vacuuming, washing windows, etc.
- Previous experience in a Golf Pro Shop is preferred but not
- Knowledge of golf rules and equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and strong communication
All full time seasonal employment at Big Sky Resort
- FREE All Access Bike Haul Pass and discounted Golf Pass
- Discounted Golf and Mountain Biking for friends and family
- F&B/Retail discounts at all Boyne outlets
- Eligibility for affordable employee housing and lodging
discounts for friends and family
- FREE Basecamp activities including zip line course
- Monthly employee events
Keywords: Boyne Resorts, Billings , Pro Shop Assistant, Other , Big Sky, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!