Company: NCR Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and
services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and
hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia,
with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR
Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Sr. Business Ops Analyst
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
The ideal candidate must have excellent analytical/logical
skills, speak fluent English and be a hard-working person.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Use data to figure out insights to increase profits and
- Provide on-going analytics, metric optimization and reports for
the Business & Leadership/Management to assist in day to day
- Assist in the development of business model, and identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Work on develop scorecards and dashboards for KPI tracking, and
enable them to make sound business decisions informed by accurate
and reliable information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization
to obtain and develop accurate data for the business models and
metrics. Communicate it with NCR internal and external customers
- Analyze data trends, seasonality, and other random effects to
quickly identify issues or best practices, assist program subject
matter experts to get to root cause analysis.
- Resolve any issues that arise within key analytics from a
development standpoint. For data integrity issues, provide support
- Works on multiple projects or a project with global scope;
involved in all phases of a project
- Ability to learn at a rapid pace, desire to go the extra-mile
- Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Mathematics, Computer science,
Statistics or similar)
- Being able to analyze the data is crucial
- Capable to communicate effectively with stakeholders and
- Knowledge of any of the following tools: Microsoft Office
(advanced), SPSS, SAP Business Objects, Tableau/Tableau Server,
Hercules and any other programming language - is a big plus
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening
criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to
diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status,
military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic
or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally
inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized
for their individuality, promoted based on performance and
encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in
understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every
individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and
support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from
agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward
resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR
facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated
with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: NCR Corporation, Billings , Business Analyst, Other , Belgrade, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!