Outside Guest Services & Parking Lot Crew
Company: Boyne Resorts
Location: Big Sky
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Our Summer Outside Guest Services and Parking Lot Crew is the
very front line of guest service. This crew is responsible for
maintaining a visually pleasing and safe Base Area that creates a
welcoming first impression. Crew members should be familiar with
Big Sky Resort and the surrounding area or be able to find the
answer to any guest questions.
Assist the Parking lot Manager in overseeing and managing the
day-to-day administration, operation and supervision of the Base
Area Operations to include:
- Roadside trash collection with use of machinery and
- Accurately collect payment and maintain funds for pay
- Occupying the drop off parking lot and direct traffic.
- Patrol parking lots on foot throughout the day.
- Set up parking lots and walk ways with proper signage and
traffic cones to ensure guests are aware of all hazards and
Other duties include driving the guest shuttle during events to
and from the Free Parking Lot to the Base Area, cleaning up any
debris in parking and Base Areas, and occupying the paid parking
lot station. Come ready to work outdoors in all conditions!
- Positive attitude and value strong team work.
- Valid Driver's License and a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 25 lbs.
- Enjoy working outdoors in variable weather conditions
- This is an entry level position with potential to gain
experience within the Mountain Operations department.
All full time seasonal employment at Big Sky Resort
- FREE All Access Bike Haul Pass and discounted Golf Pass
- Discounted Golf and Mountain Biking for friends and family
- F&B/Retail discounts at all Boyne outlets
- Eligibility for affordable employee housing and lodging
discounts for friends and family
- FREE Basecamp activities including zip line course
- Monthly employee events
Keywords: Boyne Resorts, Billings , Outside Guest Services & Parking Lot Crew, Other , Big Sky, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!