Company: Ryko Solutions Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family
that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS
and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution
provider. NCS's bundled solutions allow you to customize services
to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that
truly benefits you and your business. From product education to
installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way.
Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies
in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to
become North America's largest equipment, service, and cleaning
solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands
are backed by the largest service network in the country with more
than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us
for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented
As a Staff Accountant, you will support the accounting
department of the business to invoice, prepare journal entries,
reconciliations and financial statements. Additionally, you will
analyze financial records, review data, and ensure financial
completeness and accuracy.
What You'll Do
- Prepare financial statements for accuracy. Prepare and review
month-end and year end closings.
- Responsible for accounting entries and ensuring accuracy for
forecasting and budgeting.
- Organize and update financial records.
- Prepare documentation for auditors.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting is completed
accurately and timely with proper elimination and consolidation
- Assist in providing support for financial statement audit and
- Provide analysis and support for the annual budget and monthly
- Ensure budget and forecast reporting is completed accurately
- Assist and/or oversee accounts receivable billing and
- Generate invoices and account statements
- Perform customer account reconciliations
- Oversee vendor setup, invoice approval, proper account coding,
and check printing
- Assist in general financial management and analysis
- Ensure accounts payable are paid timely, while maximizing
allowed vendor payment timing
- Assist the procurement department in managing vendor
- And any other duties assigned
What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- At least 2 years in accounting or finance required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, MS Office and PowerPoint
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new methods, processes,
and system changes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with all levels and
all departments within the company.
- Strong customer focus and problem solving skills
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team,
professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities
for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including
comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k),
paid time off and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity
employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse
workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of
race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal
appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family
responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or
Vacuum Technologies, LLC
Keywords: Ryko Solutions Inc, Billings , Staff Accountant, Other , Sheridan, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!