Technician - Downstream
Company: PSC Industrial Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the
company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding
operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and
- Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting
- Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure
- Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or
any specialized Hydroblasting and/or Chemical cleaning equipment,
vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
- May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure
conformance to company and customer expectations.
- Conduct routine and required maintenance on the unit and all
peripherals, including industrial vacuuming equipment and the
disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on
- Additional duties as assigned
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp
and paper mills, etc.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
Skills and experience:
- Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
- Language proficiency: understand English at a level to
comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
- Valid driver license and other requirements of company's
driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using
personal vehicle on company business.
- OSHA certification may be required for this job.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers
Identification Credential (TWIC).
Keywords: PSC Industrial Services, Inc., Billings , Technician - Downstream, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!