Housekeeping Inspector, Yellowstone Park Hotel
Company: Delaware North Companies
Location: West Yellowstone
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking a Housekeeping
Inspector to join our team at Yellowstone Park Hotel in West
Yellowstone, Montana. As a Housekeeping Inspector with our company
you are responsible for overseeing the total cleanliness of all
rooms. We look for motivated, energetic, detail oriented,
hardworking individuals to join our team and provide an exceptional
experience to our guests from all over the world.
Housekeeping Inspector at Yellowstone Park Hotel start at
$15.50/hour! Our location at the West entrance to Yellowstone
National Park is ideal for individuals who enjoy the great
outdoors. We offer great perks for our West Yellowstone associates:
FREE onsite housing. $500 Sign-on bonus (paid after 90 days). $250
per month season completion bonus. Discounted meals. Earn up to
- Coordinates all daily activities and plans for sufficient
staffing to clean guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspects guest rooms and public outlets daily to ensure the
quality assurance program is being followed.
- Acts on assignments received from the Housekeeping
- Prepares the weekly inventory, checks in all supplies, and
reports any discrepancies.
- Informs the Housekeeping Supervisor of needed supplies and
creates purchase orders as needed.
- Keeps the Housekeeping Supervisor informed of pertinent
information pertaining to the department.
- Assists in the direct training program of the new housekeeping
- Completes the daily housekeeping report.
- Follows up to ensure all maintenance requests are handled in an
efficient manner pertaining to guest rooms and department
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all company
safety and security policies and procedures.
- Will perform cleaning duties on slower day or when staff
- Other duties as assigned.
- Housekeeping experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous commercial cleaning and/or guest service experience
- Working knowledge of various cleaning utensils, dryers, vacuum
cleaners, tools and fixtures.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Ability to follow direction and instructions.
- Ability to read in English and ability to print and speak
- Ability to make simple addition and subtraction
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift.
- Frequent climbing of stairs, bending, stooping, reaching,
kneeling, and carrying.
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete
- Be able to push carts weighting up to 200 lbs.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect cleanliness of rooms and
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Regularly exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- Noise level may be moderate to loud.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North Companies, Billings , Housekeeping Inspector, Yellowstone Park Hotel, Other , West Yellowstone, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!