Summer Cook III
Company: Yellowstone Club
Location: Big Sky
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential
community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members
the world's only private ski and golf community. With fabulous
skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer
weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking,
and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional
community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come
alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and
providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is
too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences,
then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club's Culinary department is currently seeking
candidates for the positions of a Cook lll. The F&B department
is offering a $500 end of season bonus.
The Cooks provide and manage all aspects of the food production
and preparation according to the Restaurant outlet menu items.
Yellowstone Club has nine outlets on property ranging from
continental breakfast, bar food, BBQ, Pacific Cuisine, and Fine
- Set up station with predetermined mise en place to ensure
everything will be ready for service.
- Prepare food items for Members and guests using a quality
predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner.
- Cook all food according to recipes, quality standards,
presentations standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Demonstrates safe and proper use of equipment at all times.
Perform duties in a safe manner.
- Reduce waste in the kitchen to a minimum.
- Consult with the Sous Chef on a daily basis on the Restaurant
- Understand and implement the basic culinary tasks and
procedures such as FIFO, labeling and sanitation.
- Monitor all food quality and presentation while preparing
- Stock and rotate food; alert the Sous Chef in regard to low
- Work on the line, salad station, and prep station or any other
stations as needed.
- Control the pace of the food orders and set the tone for the
ticket flowing process.
- Test foods to determine if they have been cooked
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler,
stove, steamer, food processor, oven steam table, and flat top
- Advise in the preparation of ingredients for cooking, including
portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Label, date, store and rotate all products while maintaining
assigned stock levels. Control food items requested, ensuring stock
is maintained without over production.
- Demonstrate proper production of food items, working
efficiently to achieve maximum productivity.
- Assist in the set-up and break down of work station.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of
appliances and food.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
- Prepare cold food items while adhering to recipe file.
Monitoring taste and visual appearance.
- Cut, trim, and bone meats and poultry for cooking.
- Practice basic sanitation and stock rotation and refrigerator
cleanliness; keep all work areas clean and tidy.
- Proficiently perform duties on cold entree lines, as well as
duties involving food preparation as required.
Position Requirements for Cook lll:
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related
- 5+ years' experience as a Cook/Line Cook in a resort or club
- Formal Culinary Training
- Valid Driver's License and ability to meet company driving
The position offered is seasonal, full-time position located in
Big Sky, MT.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public
transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a
complimentary meal each day. Plus, you get to work at one of the
most incredible places on earth. For more information about the
Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
Keywords: Yellowstone Club, Billings , Summer Cook III, Other , Big Sky, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!