Outside Parts Sales Representative
Company: Interstate Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Interstate Companies, Inc., is a dynamic organization that
provides rewarding careers for more than 1,400 employees in its
corporate office and five operating units Interstate
AssemblySystems, Interstate BearingSystems, Interstate
IndustrialSystems, Interstate PowerSystems and I-State Truck
As we have since our founding in 1957 as one of the worlds first
Detroit Diesel Engine distributors, we continue to recruit
career-oriented individuals who want fulfilling work and
opportunities for professional growth. Our employees commitment to
the company and its Pride in Service motto helps Interstate
Companies deliver exceptional customer service every day.
Sales representatives fulfill a critical role in our operations.
Interstate sales representatives are the front line of presenting
our products to the industry. They are responsible for developing
networks and industry contacts, promoting our value added products
and services, keeping customer satisfaction a priority.
- The primary duties of this position will be to actively promote
parts sales in the assigned territory
- Actively identify and develop new customer contacts to expand
- Assist customers in solving problems and provide technical
- Act as a liaison between the customer and company as needed to
ensure that the customer needs are adequately met
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership and communication
- A self-starter who can identify the strengths presents in a
location and utilize those strengths to develop a positive business
- Proven background in sales
- Clear driving record
- Available for overnight travel
- High school degree or equivalent required
- 3+ years recent/relevant experience with outside sales
- Experience in distribution, industrial and/or heavy equipment a
- Excellent compensation including base salary plus commission,
company vehicle, laptop, cell phone
- Generous benefits including insurance options, vacation,
holiday, and sick pay, 401(k) with employer match
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we
encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this
position by submitting a resume for consideration.
Keywords: Interstate Companies, Inc., Billings , Outside Parts Sales Representative, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!