Company: Yellowstone Club
Location: Big Sky
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Purpose: The purpose of the Electrician is responsible for
maintaining the Club facilities and back of the house areas by
performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including
but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air
conditioning, and painting.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Respond to department requests throughout the Club, make the
necessary electrical repairs and/or to accommodate the Clubs
electrical needs in a timely and courteous manner.
- Perform preventive maintenance on and tests of all electrical
systems, sub-systems and equipment, including disassembling,
replacing, cleaning, and repairing.
- Repair, maintain and trouble-shoot electrical equipment in
accordance with wiring diagrams, schematics, operations manuals
manufacturers' maintenance instructions, using test equipment
such as volt meter, amp probe, and hand and power tools
required to perform the functions of the position.
- Maintain light fixtures throughout the Club by replacing burned
out light bulbs and/or making necessary repairs/replacements
the light fixtures on a routine and regular basis to sustain
- The Electrician will be required to use a ladder or man lift
working at heights, often reaching above head, for extended periods
- Set up/Breakdown of power and lighting equipment for events.
This will involve pushing, pulling and lifting of equipment
materials (up to 50 lb.) and using a man lift to reach areas (up
to 30 feet) in a construction type environment.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill & Ability
- Must have considerable knowledge of electrical systems and
components to maintain and repair building electrical
- Considerable knowledge of electrical supplies and materials and
proper application of same.
- Extensive knowledge of safe working practices in regards to
wire sizes, fuse sizes and overloading of electrical circuits.
- Skill in Electrical aptitude, Trade Mathematics and Trade
- Skilled in the use of related instruments and tools, including
volt-OHM meter, amp probe, hand tools and small power tools in
order to perform the functions of the job in a safe and
- Basic English language communication skills in order to
communicate with customers and co-workers, fully comprehend
assignments, and to follow manufacturers' instructions.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods
weighing a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and scaffolding or use of a
man lift to work at heights up to 30 feet, often times reaching
- Ability to perform duties in confined space and in awkward
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling and walking
significant distances within the facility
- Ability to stand, walk and continuously perform essential job
functions for the duration of the work shift.
- Visual ability to read manufacturer's instructions, schematics
and blueprints and to determine wire colors for safe repair.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external
customers, some of whom will require patience, tact and diplomacy
anger, collect accurate information, and solve customer
Keywords: Yellowstone Club, Billings , Electrician, Other , Big Sky, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!