Company: Patterson Companies
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Who are we looking for as a Service Technician?
Patterson Dental is looking for experienced technicians the
field of bio-medical (dental) device and equipment repair.
Service Technician II Overview:
As a Service Technician II, you provide installation and repair
on a variety of dental equipment and products in the dental office
environment. The Service Technician II follows manufacturer
guidelines relative to the repair of devices. You will also assist
in the training of other technical staff.
Why join Patterson?Patterson Companies is an industry-leading
specialty distributor serving the dental and animal health supply
markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in
these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach
to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and
services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come
with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
- Determining parts, supplies or tools needed to complete service
requests. Uses company-provided tools and test devices used to
adjust, calibrate and repair equipment.
- Managing vehicle inventory and restocking from branch inventory
- Ensuring both proper vehicle maintenance guidelines and safe
driving habits are followed.
- Repairing equipment to meet manufacturer's specifications as
well as all company, OSHA or other agencies' policies related to
- Providing technical support for the repair of equipment after
initial installation and ensuring that service commitments are met
within standard response time.
- Assisting in the training and mentoring of new members of the
Service Technician team.
- Training dental office staff on proper operation of installed
- Other duties as related to the Service Technician
What background and experience is needed as a Service
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a High School
Diploma or equivalent, as well as 2-4 years of prior experience as
a dental service technician.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record is
- An Associate's degree in a computer-related field or technical
training in the bio-medical or electronics field is preferred.
- Competencies in the areas of customer service, organization,
problem-solving, and interpersonal and communication skills are
- General computer proficiency, including knowledge of
Windows-based programs, familiarity with networking, and experience
with peripherals such as printers, backups, scanners, modems, and
Category 5 cabling is preferred.
- General mechanical aptitude with prior experience in one of the
areas of computer repair, carpentry, plumbing, heating, automotive,
electricity, and/or electronics is strongly desired.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification is
What physical capabilities are required?
You must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and
rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability.
- Patterson Perks Program.
Please click here for an overview of benefits offered!
An Equal Opportunity EmployerPatterson Companies, Inc. is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Patterson Companies, Billings , Service Technician, Other , Cody, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!