Company: Magris Talc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Position Title:--Electrician (Industrial)Company:--Magris Talc
USA Inc.Reports To:--Plant SupervisorLocation:--Cameron, Montana -
Just outside of Ennis, MTTo Apply:--email@example.com
Designate in subject line - Electrician - Cameron, MT Company
Job Summary: Assists Plant Maintenance Lead Person (OLP) and Plant
Supervisor with planning and preparation activities related to
maintenance repair work and special projects, including, but not
necessarily limited to, design and/or layout, parts procurement,
and estimated downtime requirements. Installs wire, cable, and
conduit. Connects power source and installs switch panels, junction
boxes, control panels, etc.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Safely performs layout, installation, repair, maintenance and
replacement of electrical components, PLC, and electronic circuits,
such as controls, motors, transformers, switchboards, and
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses electrical problems and corrects by
repairing, replacing, or recommending other appropriate action.
(Diagnoses equipment by using ammeter, multi-meter, voltmeter,
infrared thermography, vibration analysis or other appropriate
- Applies electronic theory and principles, testing procedures,
build or modify equipment.
- Provides technical assistance and support to plant
problem-solving activities involving quality, production,
environmental, maintenance, and/or change management issues.
- Assists in analyzing equipment failures, investigating
problems, and offering solutions.
Knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics:
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain electrical
components, electronic circuits and PLC controls in a processing
plant environment; blowers and fans; air compressors; air dryers;
pumps; and rotary airlocks.
- --Ability to read and interpret documents such as electrical
and mechanical repair manuals, structural drawings, technical
procedures, and safety manuals.
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills involving plant
electrical issues and effectively utilize computer
- Ability to troubleshoot, program, and design PLC/HMI
systems.JOB SPECIFICATIONSEducation and Experience requirements:
- Associates Degree or higher-level degree in electrical
engineering, industrial electronics or other electrical-related
technical discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years related experience in industrial manufacturing or
- State electrical license (not limited to Montana), OSHA or MSHA
electrical certification, or other formal training or electrical
Keywords: Magris Talc, Billings , Electrician (Industrial)), Other , Cameron, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!