Senior Application Development
Company: Computers Unlimited, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Join the CU team! We are always looking for bright, creative
people who have experience in the world of software from business
to development. A successful candidate for this role will have at
least 3 years of experience implementing n-tier enterprise software
solutions. This job role will include design, implementation and
mentoring of software architecture focusing on scalability and
security. The function of this role is to continue the development
of the software system by adding new applications and improving
existing features. The person in this role will continue to improve
Computers Unlimited internal software systems that allow for
departments to be more productive. They will also provide input
into software design specifications, analysis, and problem
definitions as needed for new application development.
The objective of this role is to offer a service to new and
existing customers by providing quality, error-free software in a
minimum, cost effective manner. This role will also continue to
improve the system by contributing ideas, features, and
enhancements So, why would you join the team responsible for
supporting the users of TIMS Software? You want to grow your skills
and also thrive. When you are thriving, we know that will resonate
through the support you provide to our customers. They in turn will
provide excellent service to their customers. You want to be
supported in a family-oriented atmosphere. In the company's 40
years, we've learned a thing or two about how to treat people. And
that's really step #1: treat people like people. We want to help
you align your personal goals with the company's goals so we all
win in the end. You want to be heard. You are a unique individual
with ideas, vision and enthusiasm. We will consider ourselves
honored to hear what you have to say from Day 1 to Day 12,775 and
beyond. (Did you do the math? That's 35 years and, yes, that's how
long a few of our employees have worked here.) You have a passion
for the future. Just look at what technology has accomplished in
the past few years. What will this company achieve--with you on
board reaching goals, thriving and sharing your passion? We don't
know for sure, but we're excited to find out.-- Qualifications:
- Education-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience-At least 3 years in professional software
development and experience with the following:
- C# .NET.
- WCF and client server architectures.
- ORM mappers (Preferably Entity Framework).
working with relational databases (Preferably SQL Server).
- Experience with test driven development and automated testing.
Primary Responsibilities * :
- Write clean, well-engineered code and participate in code
- Be able to perform analysis and design work for customer
special requests and system wide development.
- Work with QA and Documentation employees in new software
development, maintenance, and initial documentation ensuring that
all modifications are: consistent with system standards, easy to
use and understand for customers, and well integrated into the
- Perform preliminary testing; prepare testing instructions for
documentation and debugging of programs. Also, perform unit and
- Understand customer's goals, strategies and constraints to
enhance the software.
- Assist in resolving escalated customer issues when
- Meet deadlines and complete scheduled work within budget and
- 24 hour support rotations are required. Required Skills:
- Ability to analyze, understand, and approach projects in a
logical and systematic manner so programming is complete, accurate,
and interfaces well with the rest of the software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as the
ability to organize and prioritize projects.
- Have a complete understanding of programming tools
- Understand and use internal tools effectively. Proficiency
within existing programming environment.
- Be decisive and capable of working with minimum supervision.
Computers Unlimited creates innovative software, named TIMS
Software, for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply
Distributors, Home & Durable (HME-DME) Medical Equipment Providers,
and Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (SLP) Practices.
Computers Unlimited is headquartered in downtown Billings, MT.
Candidates must be willing and able to work from our main offices
on Montana Avenue. If you have a passion for software development
and a combination of the skills we are seeking, please submit your
r--sum--, a cover letter and reference documents to Jobs@CU.net .
Your submission will be shared with our leadership team and matched
with a current need in one of our development teams. *A full job
description will be made available upon request.
Keywords: Computers Unlimited, Inc., Billings , Senior Application Development, Other , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!