Production Fork Lift Operator WORLAND
Company: Admiral Beverage Corporation
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business
partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best
products and services in the region. With the strength of a large
company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven
mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive
wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and
vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and
holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please
apply via your internal Workday Account.
Forklift Operator: Drives a liquefied gas, gasoline, or electric
powered forklift to load and unload material for delivery and
production. This position will be responsible for the safe
operation of equipment, and an understanding of company safety
procedures, as well as ensuring accuracy of inventory count of
product and materials. Must be able to lift 60 pounds. The working
environment is usually loud. The employee is occasionally exposed
to high, precarious places, toxic or caustic chemicals, outside
weather conditions, and pressurized containers.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control
movement of lifting apparatus
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device
under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or
materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load
to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting
- Inventories materials on work floor/production line, and supply
workers with materials as needed.
- Loads or unloads materials in accordance with load sheets or
other appropriate directives.
- Records materials loaded and unloaded in accordance with
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or
- Lubricates truck, recharges batteries, or replaces liquefied
- Wears Company provided uniform and required sanitation and
safety devices as appropriate to comply with safety and sanitation
standards for beverage production operations.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or
other supervisor at any time.
Keywords: Admiral Beverage Corporation, Billings , Production Fork Lift Operator WORLAND, Other , Worland, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!