Company: Avitus Group
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Who are we?
At Avitus Group, our mission is to help business owners thrive. Our
experienced team of professionals is dedicated to being a part of
business owners toolkit, so they have the time to focus on what
they love, their business. We offer a wide array of services
including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax, Safety & Risk, IT,
Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate Training, and
If you are looking for a dynamic environment that includes full
lifecycle development, a variety of platforms and tools, unique
daily challenges, and live in the Billings, Montana area, then look
no further and apply today!
What are we looking for?
Our team is looking for a talented, innovative, and methodical
Software Developer to join our Information Systems department in
Billings, Montana. Please submit your resume with a summarized
cover letter describing your logical skill set and your
Day in the life:
- Provide application enhancements, development, and system
support of production systems to deliver quality service to Avitus
Group and its clients
- Thoroughly test and assist in debugging of integrations, API
code, and business processes. Document bugs, suggest fixes, and
implement recommended changes from lead or supervisor.
- Write technical and user documentation of existing and new
software and business processes according to the companys
- Provide technical support in areas of applications and/or
systems development and maintenance.
- Design, code, test, document, and install new applications and
systems, or perform maintenance (i.e., changes, enhancements, etc.)
to existing systems and applications as directed/required. Ensure
full follow-through of product testing, delivery, and
- Ensure all development efforts are in accordance with
guidelines of the companys system development and coding
- Act as a liaison with internal departments, on-site Business
Analysts, Project Managers, Lead Developer, and supervisors in
developing/refining functional system design and business
- Responsible for developing new tools or processes for
automation and improving work flow.
- Understanding of concepts and principals of SQL relational
databases and accounting/financial applications.
What do we require?
- Bachelor of Science in Computer science or related field of
study from a four-year college or university.
- 2-5 years related experience with .NET, C# and T-SQL.
- Experience with XAML, LINQ, and Entity Framework.
- Experience with reporting and ETL software - SSRS (required)
and SSIS (preferred).
- Proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Application experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM,
or other ERP systems is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office with emphasis on
- Available for occasional on-call support, including weekends
and after-hours development and support
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (accrue 3 weeks in your first year)
- Wellness program to earn even more time off!
- Great work culture
**All employees of Avitus Group must clear a comprehensive criminal
background check upon hire**
Keywords: Avitus Group, Billings , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!