Company: Avitus Group
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Software Developer Who are we? At Avitus Group, our mission is to
help business owners thrive. Our experienced team of professionals
is dedicated to being a part of business owners toolkit, so they
have the time to focus on what they love, their business. We offer
a wide array of services including Co-employment, Payroll, Tax,
Safety & Risk, IT, Recruiting, P&C Insurance, HR, Corporate
Training, and Benefits. If you are looking for a dynamic
environment that includes full lifecycle development, a variety of
platforms and tools, unique daily challenges, and live in the
Billings, Montana area, then look no further and apply today! What
are we looking for? Our team is looking for a talented, innovative,
and methodical Software Developer to join our Information Systems
department in Billings, Montana. Please submit your resume with a
summarized cover letter describing your logical skill set and your
professional goals. Day in the life:
- Provide application enhancements, development, and system
support of production systems to deliver quality service to Avitus
Group and its clients
- Thoroughly test and assist in debugging of integrations, API
code, and business processes. Document bugs, suggest fixes, and
implement recommended changes from lead or supervisor.
- Write technical and user documentation of existing and new
software and business processes according to the companys
- Provide technical support in areas of applications and/or
systems development and maintenance.
- Design, code, test, document, and install new applications and
systems, or perform maintenance (i.e., changes, enhancements, etc.)
to existing systems and applications as directed/required. Ensure
full follow-through of product testing, delivery, and support.
- Ensure all development efforts are in accordance with
guidelines of the companys system development and coding
- Act as a liaison with internal departments, on-site Business
Analysts, Project Managers, Lead Developer, and supervisors in
developing/refining functional system design and business
- Responsible for developing new tools or processes for
automation and improving work flow.
- Understanding of concepts and principals of SQL relational
databases and accounting/financial applications. What do we
- Bachelor of Science in Computer science or related field of
study from a four-year college or university.
- 2-5 years related experience with .NET, C# and T-SQL.
- Experience with XAML, LINQ, and Entity Framework.
- Experience with reporting and ETL software - SSRS (required)
and SSIS (preferred).
- Proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Application experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM,
or other ERP systems is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel.
- Available for occasional on-call support, including weekends
and after-hours development and support Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (accrue 3 weeks in your first year)
- Wellness program to earn even more time off!
- Great work culture **All employees of Avitus Group must clear a
comprehensive criminal background check upon hire**
Keywords: Avitus Group, Billings , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!