Human Resource Generalist
Posted on: March 18, 2023
No recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.Wyo-Ben,
Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Billings, Montana
delivering the highest quality mineral-based technology solutions
in a global market.Wyo-Ben, Inc. has an exceptional opportunity, in
its Billings, MT corporate office, for a Human Resource Generalist
with both administrative and strategic responsibilities in HR
practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented,
high-performance culture.Some key areas we are focusing on
- Plan, design and communicate methods and best practices for
talent management, training and development, compensation and
performance management, benefits, and leave.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified
job applicants for open positions; collaborates with managers to
understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Prepare and maintain job descriptions for each position in the
organization; ensuring descriptions accurately reflect the work
being performed by incumbents.
- Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market
intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each
- Gather data from market-based compensation surveys; using
spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and
- Facilitate data within internal and vendor related HRIS
ensuring accuracy, system optimization and employee
- Employee relationship management from on-boarding through the
life cycle and off-boarding.
- Assist in developing and executing human resource policy and
- HR department support including file maintenance, data entry
and processes related to timekeeping/payroll facilitation.
- Compliance administration and reporting.
- Maintain company-wide training calendar; track required initial
and refresher training schedules.
- Administration of benefits, wellness, and safety programs.
- Committee facilitation.
- Support and participate in the organization's Continual
Improvement Program and Quality Management System.
- Other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business, or related
field preferred. May consider a combination or
- HR Certification preferred.
- 3 years human resource experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and occasional travel required.Questions
regarding this position or your application: 406-655-4162Wyo-Ben
offers a competitive starting wage and an extensive benefit
package, which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance,
paid holidays and vacations, as well as a 401(k) plan. This is a
full-time position.Offers of employment are contingent upon
satisfactory completion of pre-employment drug screen and criminal
background investigation.Wyo-Ben is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability,
veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or
local laws.Job Type: Full-timePay: $56,000.00 - $70,000.00 per
Keywords: Wyo-Ben, Billings , Human Resource Generalist, Human Resources , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...