Trainer Lead Worker - Food
Posted on: June 23, 2022
UNIT DESCRIPTION:This position is reponsible to train the
elementary kitchen lead all of the following information as well as
other information deemed necessary.Position Summary:The Lead - Food
may work in any type of food location on client premises. This
individual, under the leadership of on-site management and/or
supervisors, will coordinate the activities of workers and/or
service employees engaged in food operations or services at
smaller, less complex facilities or locations in the areas of
commercial, health care, schools, universities or other
establishments. The general responsibilities of the position
include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other
responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ
among accounts, depending on business necessities and client
- Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the
facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides
suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Responsible for the supervision of day-to-day activities of
subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or
functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
- Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to supervision
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as
quality, service and problem resolution.
- Takes an interest and initiative in the development of the
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- Maintains key control of operations and responsible for
activities to ensure opening, closing and daily procedures are
- Serves as working lead coordinating activities of workers or
service employees engaged in food operations or services at smaller
less complex facilities of commercial, health care facility,
school, campus or other establishments.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 or more years of related work experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Must be able to coordinate the routine responsibilities of
staff and resources.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Ability to use a computer.General Qualifications:
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer.Benefits Eligibility: Full Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed
to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental
and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their
benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with
Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial
and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program
and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be
available to all employees).
Keywords: Sodexo, Billings , Trainer Lead Worker - Food, Human Resources , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!