Company: Ryan Restaurant Corp
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Are you a friendly team player that enjoys working with
Then come join Panera Bread, an award-winning leader in the
restaurant industry. The kinds of people who will love working at
Panera, and perform well here, are hard-working team players who
are warm, authentic, and hungry for exciting new opportunities.
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR
Full Time & Part Time:
RESTAURANT ASSISTANT / ASSOCIATE MANAGER
- Managing and developing hourly team members.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service & guest
- Opening & closing the restaurant when needed.
- Flexibility schedule wise to support operations when
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred
- ServSafe certification (or able to pass)
- Strong problem solving & customer service skills.
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to pass a background check
Wondering what's in it for you? We can offer you:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Referral program
We are a Franchisee of Panera Bread and an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Ryan Restaurant Corp, Billings , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!