RN - Director of Nursing (DNS) - Aspen Meadows
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Aspen Meadows is currently accepting applications for an RN
(Registered Nurse) to join our team as the Director of Nursing
Services, in Billings, Montana. This is a beautiful campus, with 90
skilled beds, and a 27 bed Assisted Living.
This RN Nurse Executive, Director of Nursing Services will manager
the day-to-day operations, activities and success of the resident
care staff, as governed by the Center policies, and state and
federal regulations. The DNS, directs the Nursing Department to
maintain high standards for excellence by being knowledgeable of
industry changes and trends, and by implementing up-to-date nursing
- Develops and maintains a nursing service philosophy,
objectives, standards of practice, policy and process manuals.
- Manages, supervises, and develops plans of action for assigned
units, providing consistent monitoring and follow-through.
- Establishes systems for care planning, including assessments,
plan of treatment, objectives and goals, evaluations and discharge
planning. Maintains accurate and timely documentation. Coordinates
care needs with other departments.
- Schedules nursing staff, adhering to budget and staffing
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, disciplining,
coaching, and conducting performance appraisals on assigned
- Demonstrates an understanding and knowledge of certification
laws and requirements, survey requirements and Medicare
- Supervises the rehabilitation programs of residents.
- Validates that reporting departments consistently meet state
and federal requirements for long-term care facilities for
licensure. Validates existence of a quality assurance program for
nursing services and coordinates interdisciplinary quality
- Demonstrates dedication to staff and residents by knowing each
resident and their individual needs, providing opportunities for
recognizing a job well done by employees and implementing support
- Represents Center to residents, physicians, family members and
- Assists with planning orientation for new nurses, and assists
with evaluation of staff development programs.
- Directs the functions and activities of the ED in his/her
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN degree
- Current licensure in the state of employment, or compact
license recognized in Montana.
- Certification in Rehab Nursing, geriatrics, or psychiatric
- Minimum two years' experience as a nursing services supervisor
in a long-term care Center desirable.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship Fund
100% Employee Owned Company
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a
spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a
Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the
number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and
respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
3155 Avenue C
Billings, Montana 59102
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Billings , RN - Director of Nursing (DNS) - Aspen Meadows, Healthcare , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!