Physician - Hospitalist
Company: SCL Health
Posted on: April 12, 2019
About Us: St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a
faith-based, nonprofit health care organization. Interested in
making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and
mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values
person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning
combination as we bring health and hope to our patients. Fast Facts
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in
Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed) Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Childrens Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Womens Services St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning
hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing
People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the
poor and vulnerable. Visit: Join our established and growing
Hospitalist program that is known for its excellence, compassion,
and patient-centric care! St Vincent Healthcare is looking for a
BE/BC Internist to join our dynamic and comprehensive program. At
St Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional
patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for
our physicians. St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings,
Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding
quality of life, where you can practice state of the art medicine
and also live only minutes away from unlimited access to amazing
year-round activities. With two national parks, excellent fly
fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days
of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise! About the
- By considering our opportunity youll be able to join an
established program with a collegial group of 22 providers and
excellent support staff.
- Flexible schedule
- You'll be able to join a group with a great team dynamic.
- Strong partnership with ICU & ED.
- Youll be able to practice big city medicine and still have a
small town feel!
- Its an employed position with a highly competitive compensation
and benefits package.
- Paid Relocation.
- Signing Bonus.
- Loan Repayment. In addition, St. Vincent Healthcare can offer a
unique opportunity to physicians in that we have funding for some
of the most cutting edge technology. We have an excellent group of
providers that are collegial, supportive of one another,
patient-centric, and family oriented. Also, we are able to provide
a position that will allow physicians the opportunity to sink their
teeth into their new practice. This will allow time for them to
truly grow, develop and fine tune their skills, while also
maintaining a high level of work life balance! Our Community &
Culture: This opportunity is located in Billings, Montana, a
family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of
life, where you can practice state of the art medicine and still
keep that small town feel. In addition, you have quick access to
numerous hiking trails, fishing holes, lakes, rivers, Glacier and
Yellowstone National Parks, all within a day's drive! We have a
variety of school options and a praiseworthy public school system.
Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure, and landscape
that are incomparable to anything in the US.Qualifications:
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible in Internal
- Able to obtain a Montana medical license.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Team oriented and patient care focused.
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Hospitalist preferred.
Keywords: SCL Health, Billings , Physician - Hospitalist, Healthcare , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!