RN Emergency Department
Company: St. Vincent Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
To show our commitment and appreciation for joining our team, we
are currently offering up to $31,000 hiring incentives to include
sign-on, student loan forgiveness and relocation.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an ED -
Emergency Department Nurse. This is a 7p to 7a position.
You're generous with your compassion, your empathy and especially
your voice, because your opinion matters.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
We are a 23 bed Emergency Department averaging approximately 40,000
patient visits annually. We are the first pediatric-ready hospital
in the state of Montana. We are an ACS Verified Level II Trauma
Center, stroke center and STEMI receiving center. We have in-house
rotor wing and fixed wing flight teams specializing in adult,
pediatric, OB and NICU transports.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our
As an Emergency Department - ED Nurse you know that every day is
different, which is why you need to know how to:
- Adapt to quickly changing dynamic situations calmly and
- Respond to and communicate professionally with peers and
providers as you perform your work
- Comply with procedural and documentation guidelines
- Oversee care delivered by CNA ED Techs
- Utilize our self scheduling module for shift sign up and on
call shifts as required
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- ASN/ADN or BSN from an accredited program
- Ability to obtain BSN within 4 years of hire unless you have a
minimum of 15 years of proven, continuous, acute care RN
- Current RN license to practice nursing in the state of
- Current BLS and ACLS
- TNCC, PALS ENPC required within a year of hire
- One year of critical care or Emergency Department nursing
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an Emergency Department Nurse on
our team we hope you'll join us. At St. Vincent Healthcare you'll
reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were
called to it in the first place.
Keywords: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings , RN Emergency Department, Healthcare , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!