Company: Genie Healthcare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Travel LPN-LTC -Powell,WYcontract : 13 weeksshift : 8 hrs
EveningsGross weekly:$ 2000stipend weekly:$1100Taxable pay weekly
1. General job duties. -Types of procedures required. -Provide
intermediate level of care to nursing home residents. Medication
administration, dressing changes, foley catheter changes, nebulizer
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized
charting, medication systems, etc.) - -PointClickCare is used for
the electronic medical record and medication administration.
Medications are housed in cassettes, with some resident medications
in bottles as they are from outside pharmacies (VA, Express
Scripts, etc.). -
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience. - -Intermediate
level of nursing care. Must be a licensed practical nurse. Minimum
of one year experience required. -
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required.
(ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)BLS in addition to a nursing license.
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work
alone? Is call required? -If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
-6:45pm to 7:15am, 36-hours per week. Every other weekend required.
Rotate every other holiday. There will be five nurses working in
the Care Center from 7-11pm (not including CNAs) and from 11pm-7am,
there will be two nurses working (not including CNAs). On-call is
not required. -
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which
units/departments?)Would be assigned to one wing of the Care
Center. May float to the secure unit as needed. Would not be
floating to the attached hospital. -
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.Three units; North,
South, and West. North and South have 42 beds, West has 16 beds.
Current census of facility is 87.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)7-11pm would
be up to 19 residents, 11pm-7am would be up to 38 residents. -
9. Dress Code:Scrubs. No culottes or capri scrub pants. Eggplant
colored scrubs are not permitted, as an OB specific color. Shoes
must be closed-toe. -
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and
orientation program.Orientation is given to the facility and the
Restorative department (lifts, gait belt, oxygen, suction machines,
etc.) and at minimum two shifts of orientation to the unit that
they would be assigned. -
Genie offers great benefits! ---- Medical Insurance - ---- Dental
Insurance ---- Vision Insurance ---- 401(k) with company matching
(50% up to 6% of what you contribute) ---- Life Insurance ----
Rewards Program (earn points for every hour worked...and more!)
Keywords: Genie Healthcare, Billings , LPN, Healthcare , Powell, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!