Paramedic - Located in Billings, MT
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Located in Billings, MTJob Description: IMMEDIATE PARAMEDIC
OPENINGS IN BILLINGS MONTANA! SIGN ON BONUS We are offering a
$15,000 sign-on bonus/relocation assistance for full time
positions. We're hiring Paramedics that are passionate about
delivering compassionate, high-quality service at basic and
advanced levels of care. We are the only 911 transporting agency in
the city of Billings and the largest ambulance service in
Yellowstone County We work alongside Billings Fire Department to
provide exceptional care. In a shift you could have calls with
45-minute transports or less than 5, it is a very dynamic system!
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic group of co-workers!
- Full-time only works 3-4 days a week!
- 401(k) with Company match
- Employee Discount Programs
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance available
for full-time employees Responsibilities:
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
Paramedics . Other Potential Assignments:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations.
- Deploy on Wildland Fires
- Deploy on a Disaster Response Team with FEMA
- Deploy with local SWAT teams
- Provide Medical at multiple events throughout the county
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- National Registry Paramedic
- State Paramedic License within 30 days
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Pass a Drug Screening
- Pass Background check
- Provided proof of MMR and Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare *Get paid to
work with your friends! GMR is looking for people like you! GMR
Employees, if you know someone like you, have them add your name to
their application and receive a Referral Cash Bonus! Why Choose US?
As a national leader in medical transport services, AMR is one of
Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on
how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
.EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting
veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals
with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Billings , Paramedic - Located in Billings, MT, Healthcare , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!