Critical Care Aide CNA Intensive Care Unit
Company: St. Vincent Healthcare
Posted on: June 23, 2022
To show our commitment to you and assist with your transition
into our organization, we will also offer up to a $3,000 sign-on
bonus when applicable
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a CNA -
Critical Care Aide.
You are able to work 12 hour day, overnight and weekend shifts. We
are unable to work around a school or another work schedule for
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in
Montana and the surrounding area since 1898.
Our team is second to none, and we work well together. We are a 22
bed Med - Surg ICU and are Joint Commission stroke certified. Our
new rooms feature a lift in every room, a single boom, a dedicated
family space and each room is greater than 300 sq. ft.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello
and high five.
We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As an Intensive Care Unit - CNA - Critical Care Aide you need to
know how to:
- Adapt to quickly changing dynamic situations calmly and
- Respond to and communicate professionally with peers and
providers as you perform your work
- Foster quality of care with the best interest and well-being of
patients in mind
- Comply with procedural and documentation guidelines
- Continually expand your knowledge
- Use "self-scheduling" model for shift sign ups and one on-call
shift required per month
- Help improve our facility and safety programs
- Follow hospital, regulatory and professional guidelines,
policies and procedures
- Communicate compassionately and effectively
- Understand that working as a team in the ICU is vitally
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Current Montana CNA certificate, required
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart
- At least one (1) year of CNA experience, preferred
Your next move
Now that you know more about being an Intensive Care Unit CNA -
Critical Care Aide on our team we hope you'll join us. At St.
Vincent Healthcare you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this
work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Keywords: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings , Critical Care Aide CNA Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!