Float RN Resource Womens and Childrens
Company: St. Vincent Healthcare
Posted on: June 22, 2022
To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition
into our organization, we will also offer up to $31,000 in hiring
incentives when applicable.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Float
Registered Nurse on our Maternal Child Floors.
You will float to Mom Baby, NICU and Pediatric Units.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Our 286-bed level II trauma center has provided care in
Montana and the surrounding area since 1898.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and Paid Time Off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Float Maternal Child Registered Nurse with us, you'll never
know what to expect, but you will know how to:
- Adapt to quickly changing dynamic situations calmly and
- Work collaboratively as a team with physician partners and
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Respond to and communicate professionally with peers and
providers as you perform your work
- Foster quality of care with the best interest and well-being of
patients in mind
- Comply with procedural and documentation guidelines
- Oversee care delivered by CNA's
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, required
- Ability to obtain BSN within 4 years of hire unless you have a
minimum of 15 years of proven, continuous, acute care RN
- Minimum of one (1) year of current acute care RN experience to
float to required maternal child
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart
- Current NRP certification or ability to obtain within six (6)
months of hire, required
- Current PALS certification or ability to obtain within one (1)
year of hire, required
- Current ENPC certification or ability to obtain within two (2)
years of hire, required
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a
multi-functional team, required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail,
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service
oriented environment, required
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers and ability
to learn new programs, required
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Float RN, in our maternal
child areas we hope you'll join us. At St. Vincent's, you'll
reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were
called to it in the first place.
Keywords: St. Vincent Healthcare, Billings , Float RN Resource Womens and Childrens, Healthcare , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!