Posted on: June 22, 2022
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Dental Hygienists who have a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional
setting. The Dental Hygienist provides dental hygiene services and
effectively delivers a dental health education program to
inmates/residents at the correctional institution.
The incumbent should be able to perform all of the following
functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the
job performance requirements
- Perform scaling, cleaning and polishing of teeth.
- Render Treatment to gums and tissue surrounding teeth.
- Develop and conduct a dental health education program, instruct
inmates/residents in preventive dental techniques
- Take and develop dental x-rays as directed
- Take impressions for study Casts
- Spend a minimum of 75% of time performing duties which involve
direct contract with inmates/residents.More about CoreCivic!
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities
nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with
a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety, We operate safe, secure facilities that
provide high quality services and effective reentry programs that
enhance public safety.
- CoreCivic Properties, We offer innovative and flexible real
estate solutions that provide value to government and the people
- CoreCivic Community, We deliver proven and innovative practices
in settings that help people obtain employment, successfully
reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.
With opportunities in correctional security, education, and
healthcare, CoreCivic has a position that's perfect for you.
Each CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional
facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship,
classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics,
recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more.
Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform
countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic
employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest
quality safety and security around the clock.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with
company match and paid training!Qualifications:
- Must be licensed and/or certified as a dental hygienist in the
state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is preferred, unless required by
contract or applicable statute.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Billings , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Shelby, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!