Registered Nurse - Clinic job in Crow Agency, MT
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Location: Crow Agency
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Clinic Registered Nurse (RN) Travel Job
Clinic Registered Nurses develop, implement, evaluate, and manage
the care and education of patients; supervise day-to-day activities
of patient care, performs assessments of patients and attends
Clinic RN Responsibilities:
- Clinic RNs educate patients in the outpatient clinics
- Respond to consultations made by physicians
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations under
- Evaluate results and monitor treatment plans
- Maintain medical records
- The Clinic Registered Nurse oversees patient schedules,
appointments, and procedures
- Attend and assist during surgical procedures.
- Assist in assessing, developing, coordinating, and revising
teaching programs for the medical staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Clinic RN has a knowledge of medical procedures,
terminology, and equipment
- Has strong interpersonal/human relation skills
- Patient assessment skills
- Verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to apply good clinical judgement
- Ability to plan work, establish priorities, and remain
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- The clinic RN has an ability to instruct/teach
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Billings , Registered Nurse - Clinic job in Crow Agency, MT, Healthcare , Crow Agency, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!