Physician / Montana / Locum or Permanent / Clinical Lab Scientist Job
Company: K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
Location: Fort Benton
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Under the general supervision of the Laboratory Manager and the
assigned Dept. Supervisor, performs and interprets routing and
complex laboratory examination in a high complexity (CLIA)
environment. Assesses and verifies the validity of the results
before releasing them to the providers. Assist in the development
and writing new procedures and techniques. Perform related duties
incidental to the work described herein. Microbiology experience
preferred, but not required.
- Permanent, Full-time, Days
- BA/BS degree from college or university in Medical Technology
or related field along with the successful completion of a clinical
internship (NAACLS accredited or equivalent)
- Current Montana State CLS or CLT license; MT (ASCP) or other
nationally recognized registry.
- Competitive pay and more! Looking to relocate? I can be a
resource for that! Want more information? Reach out to Megan at
(617) 746-2768 or email resume to Qualified? CLICK and APPLY
Keywords: K.A. Recruiting, Inc., Billings , Physician / Montana / Locum or Permanent / Clinical Lab Scientist Job, Healthcare , Fort Benton, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!