Registered Nurse ICU
Company: Holy Rosary Healthcare
Location: Miles City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Currently offering up to $28,000 in incentives for this
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they
hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
Holy Rosary Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. Our 25-bed acute care hospital, residential living community
and clinic provide eastern Montana with comprehensive services in
one beautiful location. We are fully dedicated to providing care
aligned with community needs, and are proud to treat the poor, the
vulnerable, our community and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace.
We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set.
We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello
and high five.
We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Registered Nurse you need to know how to:
- Recognize and address patients' psychological and physical
- Foster continuity and quality of care with the best interest
and well-being of patients and their families in mind
- Assess a patients' medical status upon admission
- Assist in developing individualized treatment plans
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation
- Oversee care delivered by LPNs and/or CNAs
- Participate in clinical team conferences
- Continually expand your knowledge
- Help improve our facility and safety programs
- Follow hospital, regulatory and professional guidelines,
policies and procedures
- Communicate compassionately and effectively
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
- ASN from an accredited program, required
- BSN from an accredited program preferred
- Current Montana RN license, required
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart
- ACLS certification, required within six (6) months of hire
- PALS certification, required within one (1) year of hire
- At least one (1) year of nursing experience in a comparable
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Registered Nurse on our team
we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how
much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first
Keywords: Holy Rosary Healthcare, Billings , Registered Nurse ICU, Healthcare , Miles City, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!