Travel RRT Needed in Wyoming
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Great hospital in Wyoming looking for a Respiratory Therapist.
Therapists can expect a mixed caseload within the Cardiopulmonary
Unit, however PALS and NRP are preferred and not required. Spend
the summer along the Shoshone River, nestled between the Beartooth
and Absaroka Mountains. The surrounding areas boast superb scenery
and many areas fit for a variety of outdoor activities. Call today
to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
- ASAP start
- 10-hour shifts, afternoons and evenings
- 13 weeks
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Billings , Travel RRT Needed in Wyoming, Healthcare , Cody, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!