Business Office Manager - Home Health
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Current Compassus Colleagues: Please apply via Workday.Position
SummaryThe Business Office Manager is accountable for the
management of the business office as well as related operational
activities of the Program in accordance with Hospice policy and
procedure, including but not limited to, billing for reimbursement,
payroll, and administrative quality improvement. Principal
- Serves as liaison with long-term care facilities' billing
- Maintains records and ensures accuracy of billing for pharmacy,
medical supplies, etc., as directed
- Orders office supplies, forms, collateral materials, logo wear,
and medical supplies and equipment as directed
- Serves as communications liaison between Colleagues and
candidates/applicants and the Human Resources and Payroll staff to
facilitate recruiting, on-boarding, payroll, HRIS, benefits, etc.
(The intent is for department/functional leaders to respond to
Colleagues' questions, rather than for the Business Office
Coordinator to try to answer specific, technical questions.)
- Monitors and maintains master calendar of Program-specific
activities required by regulatory agencies
- Handles general maintenance of the facility
- Maintains and serves as resource for troubleshooting on all
office equipment Qualifications
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings
and weekends Education and/or ExperienceHigh school diploma or
general education degree; and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience. College preferred.
Experience in insurance and Medicare/Medicaid billing and
reimbursement preferred. Experience in office management helpful.
Certifications, Licenses and RegistrationsA valid driver's license
and auto liability insurance.
Keywords: Compassus, Billings , Business Office Manager - Home Health, Healthcare , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!