Registered Nurse Occupational Health Clinic
Company: SCL Health
Posted on: January 16, 2020
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Clinic Registered Nurse.
You are able to work M-F days with after hours call
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they
hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we
offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Clinic RN you need to know how to:
* Perform general nursing care to patients by following established
standards and procedures.
* Obtain patient consent for care and ensure patient
* Obtain and document health history, information on chief
complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assess disease
* Provide patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of
care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
* Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions,
administer prescribed medications, and monitor and document
treatment progress and patient response. Refer to/consult with
physicians, other health providers, and community resources to
prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
* Educate patients and families about health status, health
maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
* Document patient assessment and intervention data using
established medical record forms/automated systems and
* Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care
processes and outcomes.
* Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, required
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), preferred
* Current/valid Registered Nurse license from the state licensing
* Current BLS endorsed by the American Heart Association OR ACLS
* Minimum of one (1) year of related experience in a clinic or
acute hospital nursing setting, required
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a Clinic RN on our team we hope
youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you
love this work, and why you were called to it in the first
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis
of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or
access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or
activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and
Keywords: SCL Health, Billings , Registered Nurse Occupational Health Clinic, Healthcare , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!