LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
Company: SCL Health
Posted on: January 16, 2020
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Licensed Practical Nurse.
You are able to work M-F days as well as after hours call
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they
hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your
Youre generous with your thoughts, your time and especially your
passion for patient care.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based,
nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered
care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we
offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set. Well
encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As an LPN you need to know how to:
* Perform basic nursing care to patients by following established
standards and procedures.
* May perform specific nursing care as it relates to specialty of
* Collect patient data such as vital signs, note how the patient
looks and acts, or responds to stimuli, and report this information
* Prepare and administer injections, perform routine tests, treat
wounds, and change bandages.
* Prepare patient records and files using established medical
record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
* Administer medications within scope of license, and monitor and
document treatment progress and patient response.
* Participate in the implementation and evaluation of patient care
based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state
laws and regulations.
* Monitor and document treatment progress and patient response.
* Convey information to patients and families about health status,
health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic
* Participate in teams to improve patient care processes and
* Administer medications, IV therapy, blood draws and laboratory
testing and resulting.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
* Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing program,
* Current/valid Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational
Nurse license in the state of practice, required
* Current BLS endorsed by the American Heart Association OR ACLS
certification, required (additional specialty certifications and IV
certifications may be required depending on clinic)
* At least one (1) year of experience in a clinic or acute care
hospital nursing setting, preferred
* At least one (1) year of experience in a specialty clinic,
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being an LPN on our team we hope youll
join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love
this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis
of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or
access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or
activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and
Keywords: SCL Health, Billings , LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, Healthcare , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!