Medical Director Opportunity in Billings, Montana
Company: LifePoint Health
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Lifepoint Rehabilitation Services is dedicated to Hope, Healing,
and Recovery for our patients. We are in partnership with Billings
Clinic and St. Vincent and are currently seeking a physician to
serve as the Medical Director at the Rehabilitation Hospital of
Montana. This is a 34 bed inpatient rehabilitation facility that
serves patients in need of rehabilitation services, including
physical, occupational, and speech-language therapies.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team,
where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together
to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual
to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a
fun and dynamic healing environment.
The Medical Director position will collaborate with the Program
Director (or CEO) and the entire clinical team to provide medical
direction in conformance with the facility's policies and
procedures, state and federal laws and regulations, including the
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and The Joint
Why partner with Lifepoint Rehabilitation Services as a Medical
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible schedule
- Latest technology
- Team environment
- Medical Director training and support
- Best in Class compliance team
As a Medical Director you will have:
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered
to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the
laws of the state.
- Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her
specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide
rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- A formal residency in PMR or IM
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of
two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member
in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation
As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities are:
- Physician shall provide services 32 or more hours in an acute
Keywords: LifePoint Health, Billings , Medical Director Opportunity in Billings, Montana, Executive , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!