General Manager (Building Materials)
Location: Lodge Grass
Posted on: March 20, 2023
GENERAL MANAGERManages all branch aspects in developing
strategies and objectives toward driving store sales and
profitability through effective leadership and communication.JOB
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Primary job responsibilities include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage overall branch sales, operations, productions, delivery,
purchasing, and inventory control.
- Oversee daily operations and engage with site personnel.
- Responsible for budget accountability and reporting.
- Monitor inventory and expense control.
- Recruit, hire, promote, train, conduct performance reviews,
address issues, and discipline and terminate employees.
- Forecast product demand and efficiency.
- Institute cost-effective vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Solicit and value customer feedback, address deficiencies, and
strive for continuous improvement.
- Observe and enforce compliance of company programs and
- Attend and participate in company-sponsored training, when
- Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities, or
tasks.QUALIFICATIONS- A General Manager must:
- Complete and pass a drug, alcohol, background screen, and Motor
Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Have minimum 3-years' experience in building-material industry,
supervisory experience, and/or combination of both.
- Work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Have working knowledge and experience with a P&L (Profit
and Loss) report
- Speak, write, and communicate effectively in the English
- Interpret written, oral, diagrams, and schedule-form
- Calculate figures and amounts (i.e., discounts, interest,
commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.).
- Utilize Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel,
PowerPoint, etc.).WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:General
- Work in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
- Occasionally lift/move objects up to 100 pounds, stand, and
- Regularly sit, use hands, reach with arms and hands, talk, and
hearIf you'd like to take the next steps in your management career,
APPLY NOW Feel free to reach out to me directly at as well.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Billings , General Manager (Building Materials), Executive , Lodge Grass, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...