Grain Location Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
A very successful Ag operation is looking to bring on a Grain
Location Manager to oversee a facility in the area. This position
is with a fantastic company that offers an excellent compensation
and full benefit package.
Grain Location Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the planning and direction of facility operations
- Ensure that daily operations meet all standards and operational
- Oversee a team and promote improvement in quality, safety and
- Perform general maintenance and repairs of the facility
Grain Location Manager Requirements:
- Organization experience preferred or willingness to learn
- Mechanical background a plus
- 2 + years experience managing people, elevator equipment, and
elevator operations is essential
Pay: $75K-$100K base salary + bonus potential +vehicle
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified
applicants with a provided resume will be contacted. If you would
like to learn more about Ag opportunities, contact Mandi Kuehl with
gpac at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-681-2031.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Billings , Grain Location Manager, Executive , Moccasin, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!