Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Powder Horn Country Club is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity ofAssistant Food and Beverage
Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality
environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to
the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Food and Beverage
- Sets and implement schedules for the restaurant, banquet and
beverage cart departments.
- Manages and assists in the ordering of all alcohol beverages,
maintains liquor pour cost, implements recipes and retail pricing
- Works closely with the kitchen to ensure expedient ticket
times, excellent food quality and proper plate
- Assists in the completion of all month end inventories to
include the kitchen, bars, and beverage cart.
- Assists the Food and Beverage Manager with budget development
and cost analysis.
- Assists in the marketing of the restaurant and catering
departments, both internal and external.
- Assists in the managing the floor of all banquet
- Manages table service standards for both banquets and the
- Promotes and implements all Troon Golf standards, procedures
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning,
assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding,
and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving
- Manages department members that may include, but is not limited
to: Restaurant Manager, Catering Manager, Executive Chef, Host, Set
Up Staff, Cooks, Servers.
- Assures that effective orientation and training are given to
each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs and tests
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in
areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Assistant Food and Beverage
- Associate's degree (AA); or six months to one year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Food Safety and Applicable Sanitation Training, Alcohol
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and POS
Keywords: Troon, Billings , Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, Executive , Sheridan, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!