Restaurant General Manager
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Restaurant General Manager SUMMARY OF POSITION: The General
Manager is accountable for the management and operations of the
restaurant, ensuring that Team Members are hospitality focused,
people focused and are performing their job duties and meeting
expectations in all areas of their job description. -The General
Manager reports to the District Manager for the area and supervises
Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and Team Members. The General
Manager operates the restaurant consistent with, and supportive of,
the business plan set forth for their restaurant, while displaying
the Capstone Restaurant Group values: People, Hospitality and
- Recruit and hire staff, as well as maintain a bench for future
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed, including proper
installation of POP and menu board elements.
- Ensure restaurant is staffed properly and Team Members are
properly trained to do their jobs through effective use of training
- Provide leadership by creating excitement, enthusiasm, a
positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives.
- Ensure that correct inventory levels and all equipment is
maintained in excellent condition through the use of approved
- Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge
and high level of proficiency in the performance of all phases of
restaurant operations and technology.
- Supervise in accordance with established performance and
operating policies as set out in the operations standards
- Work with, and motivate, Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and
Team Members to perform up to their highest possible level of
- Review preliminary P/L's and forward all questions to your
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security
policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Perform job at a continuous high pace, under pressure, while
maintaining quality and speed standards.
- Any Candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of
- 3-5 years management experience in a quick service/fast food
- Financial/Analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting,
scheduling and P&L management.
- Any candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of
this position -KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while
delegating tasks appropriately.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- High sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management
skills.WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?
- Competitive Salary and aggressive bonus plan
- Opportunity for advancement
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- Team Member discount programs, with financing options
- Team Member Meal Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- See a complete list at Capstone Restaurant Group - A place
where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!People are what
drives our organization; without great people, we will not succeed.
We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our people
achieving new heights!Hospitality is providing a welcoming feeling
to our guests. It's warm, it's friendly, it's a sincere
appreciation that the Guest has chosen our restaurant!Integrity is
critical for all of our Team Members. We must be honest, we must be
sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing
the right thing!We are always searching for talented Team Members,
at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are
excited to provide our Guests great hospitality, acting with
integrity--- every visit, every experience!When you join the
Capstone Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only
succeed on the job, but we will work with you to develop your
skills to take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that
we offer in all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity
employer who takes pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in
a fast-paced environment, where hard work and success is rewarded,
and you are passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we
want to talk to you!To learn more about Capstone Restaurant Group,
go to . To learn more about the Hardee's and Carl's Jr. Franchise,
go to or .Note: - This job description is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications
with the job.Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity
employer.I understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant
Group is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Carl's
Jr. Restaurants LLC and Hardee's Restaurants LLC and, if I am
hired, Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carl's
Jr. Restaurants or Hardee's Restaurants. Further I understand and
acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an
agent for Carl's Jr. Restaurants, Hardee's Restaurants or any of
its affiliates. Additional InfoDrivingValid Drivers LicenseMinimum
Age14+ years oldJob Industries
Keywords: Hardee's, Billings , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!