Director of QA - Remote - USA
Company: FullStack Labs
Posted on: September 21, 2022
FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in
the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM,
Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build
distributed software development teams, and deliver
transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company,
we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and
developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive,
respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve
their greatest potential. We're most proud of: *Offering
life-changing career opportunities to talented software
professionals across the Americas. *Building highly-skilled
software development teams for hundreds of the world's greatest
companies. *Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software
solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of
millions of users. *Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the
industry average. *Sustained growth of 100% - 200% per year. The
Position: We're looking to hire a Director of QA to join our team.
You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
- Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into
our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and
engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team
to build and deliver a product to our clients. -What We're Looking
For: As a Director of QA, you will work with a team to help achieve
extraordinary outcomes that will affect the product and offer the
greatest solution on the market to our clients. You will manage all
activities performed by the quality assurance team, including
software and IT processes testing, evaluation, and improvement. You
will develop and ensure the best methods and techniques for quality
control testing. As the director, you will grow the team and manage
our QA service offerings as a company.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Manager or in a related
- Experience in production support and troubleshooting.
- Self-organized and responsible person with experience in a
- Good level of speaking and written English. -What You Will Do:
We are currently seeking a Director of QA with the following
- This role will require management and leadership skills to
supervise and enable ongoing execution by a growing team.
- Coordinates closely with the engineering, development, and
systems architecture teams in formulating, defining, and
documenting the scope and goals of systems and applications for our
- Develop thorough specifications from which highly complicated
systems and applications will be created and maintained.
- Supervises essential activities related to the system
development lifecycle, such as gathering, analyzing, and
documenting the requirements for complex, multi-platform
- Maintains reporting metrics regarding FSL's QA team and
- Maintains reporting metrics for key stakeholders, project
tracking, and documentation.
- Coordinates/conducts highly sophisticated system/application
testing to guarantee that the final product satisfies commercial,
financial, and end-user requirements.
- Depending on assigned area(s), may be responsible for the
quality assurance testing function.
- Provides day to day support to existing applications and
troubleshoots system/applications performance issues as they
- Determines and ensures resolution to highly complex
- May assign resources to determine and ensure resolution to
system/application problems as necessary.
- Depending on applications supported, may provide advanced
technical support and guidance directly to end users.
- Serves as the main point of contact between key business area
and systems teams and informs key stakeholders of the viability of
the project, its status through metrics and QA dashboards, and any
- Position will interact with corporate executives.
- Only requires supervision in the most complex scenarios;
otherwise, works independently.
- May assign, oversee, and evaluate job progress and correctness,
coordinating activities and offering expert advice on more
- Maintain good communication with Customer Success and Staffing
to allocate resources Nice to have:
- A master's degree in technology or a related field of systems
is highly preferred. -
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500
- 401(k) w/ 4% match.
- Virtual company events each month.
- Ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Continuing education opportunities. - FullStack Labs is proud
to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or
Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that
requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our
Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon
request during our hiring and interview process.
Keywords: FullStack Labs, Billings , Director of QA - Remote - USA, Executive , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!