Human Resource Manager
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This position reports to the Vice President of Operations and
CFO. This position is responsible the organizations Human
Resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee
relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
while meeting of company standards of excellence. Will
oversee the safety protocols followed on various factory
operations, organizes safety training for employees, maintain and
enhance the organization's human resources
Essential Job Duties
• Ensure efforts in planning, monitoring and verification of
Company safety programs.
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing,
and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate
selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending
Develop relationships with Trade Organizations, Community Colleges,
and Trade Schools to create a consistent pipeline of skilled
Ensure the factory is properly staffed.
Ensure management guidelines for human resource policies and
procedures in coordination with the Company’s CBA.
Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards
including but not limited to OSHA and Workforce Services.
This position may participate in several manufacturing
Partner with other Managers and work closely with Facility
Supervisors to ensure smooth operation and application of
safety guidelines and human resource policies and
Other duties as required by the business..
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource
Management, or similar field of study.
• Four plus years in manufacturing safety/human resource
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving
• Strong Computer Technology skills.
• Excellent verbal skills.
• Organized with excellent time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all
Keywords: Job Juncture, Billings , Human Resource Manager, Executive , Worland, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!