Company: AWG - American Welding and Gas
Location: Park City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
American Welding & Gas, Inc.-- -is seeking an energetic,
self-motivated candidate to fill a Branch Manager position at our
Billings, MT-- -location. The Branch Manager is responsible for
directing the day-to-day activities of sales, including counter
sales, warehousing, distribution, production with P&L
- Competitive pay structure with Performance Incentives
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits with no waiting
- Collaborative environment where your input is valued
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-term & Long-term
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
Branch Manager Duties:
- Lead and promote safety; organize safety meetings and strictly
enforce safety rules.
- Ensure customer deliveries are dispatched in a cost-effective
manner that meets customer expectations.
- Ensure phone, walk-in, and delivery customer service is upbeat,
friendly, and tailored to identify the customer's need and solve
- Through management of sales, margins, and expenses, improve the
operating income performance of the branch.
- Through management of the store ranking metrics, improve the
branch's store ranking.
- Review and understand monthly financial statements and adjust
to improve performance.
- Coordinate activities with other branches and/or immediate
branch personnel to resolve any customer, sales or operational
problems or inquires and ensure that issues are handled in a manner
that enhances customer satisfaction.
- Accurately complete and submit all sales-related paperwork
(e.g., shippers, invoices, inventory/tank audits, month-end
reports, cash reconciliations, deposits, etc.) in a timely
- Participate in the preparation of market information and annual
sales analysis and forecast.
- Manage all branch personnel in accordance with company policies
by hiring, training, motivating, planning and directing work,
providing performance feedback, developing associates and resolving
- Coordinate sales promotion activities and maintain and stock
merchandise and display it so that it is attractive to customers.--
- Maintain a clean and attractive store.
- Responsible for timely and quality performance appraisals of
- Work in accordance with all policies and procedures and rules
as prescribed by State and Federal law and the Company.
- Evaluate and monitor day-to-day activities of the branch to
ensure cost effective operations and make changes to ensure same
- Sell profitable sales growth to new and existing
- Other duties may be assigned.
Branch Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Previous management experience
- Currently hold or have the ability to obtain a Class B CDL
license with tanker, air brake, and hazmat endorsements
- Intermediate level computer skills
- A team player who takes ownership, creates solutions and drives
for results to get the job done
- Excellent communicator who expresses consistency in words and
actions, communicates directly and honestly
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries
- Strong leadership and relationship development skills
- Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality
- Strong administrative skills: organized, efficient, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
American Welding & Gas (AWG) is an employee owned company, which
manufactures and distributes industrial, medical, specialty and
beverage gases. AWG is headquartered in Raleigh, NC with 77 branch
locations, 16 gas fill plants in 19 states, stretching from Montana
to Florida. As one of the largest independent gas and welding
supply distributors, AWG has the expertise, assets and sources of
supply necessary to service large, bulk cryogenic gas customers as
well as small one man businesses. American Welding & Gas is growing
rapidly and looking for top talent to move us forward.
American Welding & Gas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.
-- -PandoLogic. Keywords: Billing Manager, Location: Park City, MT
Keywords: AWG - American Welding and Gas, Billings , Branch Manager, Executive , Park City, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!