Company: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionA career at The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana, a
34-bed state-of-the-art inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital
operated as a tri-venture with Kindred Healthcare, Billings Clinic
and St. Vincent Healthcare, is more than a job. It's a chance to be
a vital member of an interdisciplinary team caring for people in
the "Magic City" who need continued care to recover completely.You
have specialized skills and our patients in the Billings
metropolitan area, need them! If you are an enthusiastic individual
seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an
organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we
invite you to apply for our Nurse Manager position!Your career
growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where
doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form
individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars
and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career
growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees
and developing future healthcare leaders.The goal of our team is to
focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are
meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing
environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and
exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve.
Ranked as one of Fortune magazine's 'Most Admired Healthcare
Company' for 9 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and
build a career that touches lives.As a Nurse Manager (NM) you
- Function under the direction and supervision of the Chief
Clinical Officer (CCO) and assumes responsibility for the Nursing
- The NM in collaboration with the CCO and leadership team
assists to implement, interpret, and assure compliance with
policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation
- The NM directly supervises the charge nurses and other
co-workers as assigned.
- The NM is responsible for implementing hospital goals and
objectives based on budget parameters.
- The NM reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all
interactions.QualificationsAs a Nurse Manager (NM) you will have:
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program. Master's
- Current state licensure in the state of Montanarequired.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing management required.If
you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Keywords: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana, Billings , Nurse Manager, Executive , Molt, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!