Food and Beverage Manager, The Ridgeline Hotel
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for
a Food and Beverage Manager to join our team at The Ridgeline Hotel
in Gardiner, Montana in North Yellowstone. Our ideal candidate is
an experienced hospitality professional looking for their next
adventure in a company that can offer career growth and diverse
opportunities.Relocation and other benefits will be avilable for
- Administration of all restaurant, kitchen, and bar related
functions to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Preparation of weekly schedules and schedule appropriate staff
according to business levels and planned payroll.
- Assist in maintaining planned bar cost of sales and assist in
restaurant planned cost of sales.
- Hire, train, and manage an effective team of associates,
providing feedback on their job responsibilities and alignment to
Delaware North programs such as GuestPath, GreenPath, and other
- Complete all purchasing in compliance company programs and
- Communicate and assist other associates and departments when
- Provide a safe work environment by following all safety and
security policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in meetings, committees, and
- Research and develop new policies, procedures, menus, and
control policies that elevate service standards and accountability
- Coordinate menus and alcohol compliance and quality standards,
handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a high volume restaurant
and/or catering environment.
- Strong food knowledge with a variety of menus and previous
experience supervising service personnel required.
- Experience effectively leading a team required.
- Demonstrated commitment to guest service.
- Ability to communicate through oral and written skills with
staff, creating a positive work environment.
- Ability to manage frequent change.
- Ability to manage their own time as well as the time of
others.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: director, general manager,
gerente de cocina, management, night manager, night shift manager,
operations manager, produce manager, restaurant leader, shift
Keywords: Delaware North, Billings , Food and Beverage Manager, The Ridgeline Hotel, Executive , Gardiner, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!