Director Of Sales
Company: Mark Rite Lines, Federal Signal Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Lead all sales efforts for the MRL product line including
Equipment Sales, Parts Sales, and Marketing achieving profitable
growth and margin improvement.Responsibility for overall Sales
budget and delivering Annual Operating Plan goals, establishing
Sales Targets and forecasts, and establishing threshold for
Commission plans$60M+ Revenue responsibilityKey
- Leads, coaches, measures and develops team to execute strategic
sales strategies, develop sales skills, and comply with the
utilization of sales reporting tools.
- Drives to achieve North American revenue and profitability set
in the Annual Operating Plan for new business, gross margins,
inventory management, and expense control.
- Analyze sales and marketing data to develop sales strategies
and initiatives for MRL equipment and part sales.
- Evaluate sales personnel and recommend appropriate training and
support as necessary.
- Drive alignment of strategies/vision within direct
- Maintain scorecards (or metrics), evaluate performance and
recommends actions for Sales team.
- Leads team to develop content curriculum for customer meetings
and provides resources to other international dealer meetings as
- Coordinate with Engineering to address field issues and
maintain customer relationships.
- Prepare necessary monthly and quarterly reports to communicate
market activity, unit forecast, demonstration participation and
other relevant information.
- Review necessary reports, public information relating to MRL's
market share, current and target customers, trends, and competitive
analysis and adjusts sales strategies accordingly.
- Attend open houses, trade shows, sales meeting to gather,
analyze, evaluate sales activities, track leads and actively
translate into additional revenue stream.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with customer to
understand future need and translate information to Engineering and
Operations to provide direction for future R&D Projects.
- Perform other duties, assignments and special projects as
assigned. Requirements:--- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
experience in Business, Marketing or Engineering discipline---
Minimum of 10 years' experience in Marketing or Sales Management
preferably in a heavy equipment industry--- Ability to travel 50%
of time--- Solid organization skills and ability to effectively
communicate to influence decisions--- Ability to gather and analyze
sales data in a mature market--- Documented record of meeting or
exceeding sales objectives--- Ability to learn and retain product
specific information--- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Applications and Customer Relationship Management software. .
Keywords: Mark Rite Lines, Federal Signal Corporation, Billings , Director Of Sales, Executive , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!