Company: The Billings Chamber of Commerce
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Rimrock is dedicated to providing mental health & substance use
services to those in need.Collectively, our employees work together
to make a difference in providing new beginnings. Individually,
employees are given the opportunity to make a difference.--At
Rimrock, you'll find:
- A rewarding career that provides opportunity for
- Great Benefit Options
- A strong knit community that values the ideas and contributions
from all employees
- Leadership dedicated to the success and growth of each employee
and our entire teamProject Director Job Summary The Certified
Community Behavioral Health Clinics (CCBHC) Project Director leads
the development and management of the CCBHC, provides daily
oversight of the grant, and ensures implementation of all CCBHC
services and requirements. They will hire staff and ensure program
readiness to provide all CCBHC required services.-- This position
is responsible for meeting the goals of the Certified Community
Behavioral Health Clinics grant as outline below. Assures adherence
to state statutes and rules, CARF standards, and federal
regulations including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2. Positively
represents the organization and promotes Rimrock Foundation's
Mission to the community.
Essential Functions: Development Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily operation of the CCBHC including the
development and implementation of all policies, procedure,
protocols, and plans and the delivery of required services.
- Oversees the implementation of the objectives of the CCBHC
grant to ensure that the goals, milestones, timeframes, and
reporting obligations are met.
- Ensures that all funds are being allocated appropriately and
efficiently from the CCBHC grant.
- In collaboration with CCBHC staff, establish Integrated
Treatment Teams, develop needed services, and facilitate the
coordination and integration of staff and services across all CCBHC
- Promote the CCBHC in the community.
- Ensure the implementation of Evidence-Based Practices--
- Ensure the adequacy and appropriateness of clinical care across
- Create and maintain a welcoming, trauma informed, culturally
- Ensure compliance with all statutes, regulations and
contractual requirements related to outpatient mental health and
substance use services and other CCBHC services.
- Hire and provide leadership, training, direction, and support
to CCBHC staff.
- Ensure supervision is provided to all clinical and operations
staff and documented, in accordance with policies, procedures and
related regulations. Ensure that performance reviews are completed
for all CCBHC staff.
- Manage and respond to critical incidents, concerns, feedback,
or complaints from CCBHC participants, community partners or other
parties with promptness, courtesy, and respect and in compliance
with all policies, procedures, regulations and contractual
- Develop affiliations and strategic alliances, and liaison to
state agencies, payers, community providers and other partners and
stakeholders. Represent Advocates and the CCBHC at events and work
- Ensure that administrative functions are managed promptly and
facilitate requests with various departments including payroll,
mileage reimbursement, facilities management, information
technology management, and human resources.
- Develops policies and procedures to ensure Rimrock is meeting
the CCBHC requirements by month 4 of the grant and throughout the
- Complete grantee reports and all required documentation in a
timely mannerCustomer Service Responsibilities:
- Supports organization's customer service initiative; strives
for service excellence by seeking challenges and turning them into
- Models professionalism by addressing others with appropriate
actions, appearance and communication.
- Works in a spirit of teamwork and trust and maintains
professional boundaries in working with others; accepts
responsibility for own behavior.
- Provides timely and thorough follow-up with internal and
- Serves on committees or process improvement teams to assist in
improving quality/customer satisfaction, as assigned.
- Models and promotes effective
communication.Education/Training:The above knowledge, skills and
abilities are typically acquired through a combination of education
and experience equivalent to a Master's degree in a health care
related field with course work in a related field or six (6) years
of directly related qualifying experience AND one year of grant
administration experience. Strongly prefer candidate with
demonstrated understanding of and competence in serving culturally
diverse populations. Demonstrated application of sound business
practices, including budgeting and financial projections. Exemplary
customer-service skills and focus. Ability to function in a team
atmosphere. High level of communication and interpersonal skills
necessary to lead and motivate teams. Additional Postings available
from Rimrock Only 1% of chambers nationwide are U.S. Chamber of
Commerce Five Star Accredited.
Keywords: The Billings Chamber of Commerce, Billings , Project Director, Executive , Billings, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!