Compendia Account Director
Company: MKO Global Partners
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Allocation of time (approximate & can fluctuate):
While managing clients, products (projects), Industry events
(luminary) and timelines is 100% of the job, the breakdown of
allocated time spent in each area of the job will be a guide as to
the amount of time spent in each relevant area:
- 20% - Travel (Pre-Covid): Capabilities Presentations, Speaking
Engagements, Thought Leader events.
- 15% - Clinical Research: Regulatory Approval Pathways &
Guidelines, Strategy Development, Artwork Review, Package Insert &
- 50% - Client interaction & deliverables: Scheduling, Agenda
creation, Timeline and follow up on tasks.
- 15% - Internal colleague deliverables: Screen Shots, Reports,
creating compendia slide decks, Supporting Account Directors and
other divisional needs. Two Labs has created a systematic approach
to pharmaceutical product commercialization that outlines
step-by-step processes for our clients' trade and product launch
planning needs and takes advantage of our team's diverse career
backgrounds and extensive pharmaceutical expertise. The Compendia
Account Director is the client primary point of contact for all
Compendia only projects and also supports the Compendia portion of
the accounts managed by an Account Director. This position will
lead all compendia only engagements and will provide support for
compendia related needs on all other engagements. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to utilizing professional judgement on
developing timelines, tracking deliverables, conducting analyses
and producing reports to aid the Account Directors and Principles
in managing consulting engagements with our pharmaceutical clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
Planning, Tracking, & Reporting [approx. 50% of time]:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Compendia customer
engagements, task tracking, agendas, timelines and follow up.
- Must maintain task tracker system for both internal and
external department leads as it relates to compendia tasks.
- Performs weekly one-on-one meetings with NPL Account Directors
to provide updates on existing compendia related tasks and plan for
upcoming client needs and deadlines.
- Required to attend all full engagement account meetings that
have compendia initiatives to take notes and relay information back
to the Compendia team.
- Maintains agendas and follow-up action plans; schedules and
participates in project kick-off meetings and routine project
check-in calls for Compendia only accounts.
- Prepares update reports and status communications for
- Acquires the product materials from the client needed for the
Compendia Expert to develop the project plan and maintains
check-lists of items needed in preparation for submission.
- Coordinates with internal subject matter experts as needed,
including clinical, distribution strategy, licensing and
e-prescribing resources. Clinical & Pricing Project Implementation
- Drafts required compendia forms and documents, including
e-prescribing submission documentation and prepares clients with
- Package Insert/Product Review to determine predictive compendia
placement. Therapeutic Classification, Mechanism of Action and
create Compendia related clinical summary materials.
- Develops clinical customer presentations and communicates to
various audiences in writing and verbally.
- Task manager for both internal and client deliverables and
updates the project timelines
- Post Launch/Submission compendia tracking and verification of
accuracy of product load
- Prepares and disseminates pricing service notifications and
distributor notifications. Other Duties [15%]:
- Maintains records in client relationship management software
(Salesforce), and shared file management in content management
- Manages travel, expenses and meeting coordination for the
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through attendance at industry
conferences, reading journals, and other sources.
- Performs other duties and projects as necessary.
- Sales Coordination efforts such as creating SOW's, identifying
client leads that may help other departments and tracking tasks and
new contacts in SalesForce. Travel [20%]:
- Client travel is minimal but sometimes necessary when rolling
out a clinical compendia strategy to a client's leadership
- Potential new client travel is necessary for many Capabilities
Sales-Pitch presentations. We would pitch our Compendia related
capabilities and determine ways in which we can help a client
launch their product.
- Luminary events are part of this role. Speaking engagements,
NCPDP participation as well as industry related meetings that would
cultivate current client relationships as well as finding new
client sales-leads. Required Skills and Abilities:
- Sales-Pitch presentations (capabilities) are a
- Public Speaking and the ability to confidently speak in large
crowds is a job requirement.
- Previous Account and Project Management experience (25+ Average
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure
- Reliability in fulfilling commitments
- Critical thinking and analytical orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point are a
requirement Desired Experience and Education
- Must possess the ability to manage many projects concurrently
with ease and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely,
verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with short
deadlines, identify impact of changes, create balance between
immediate needs and shifting priorities. Additional Position
- Flexible hours with appropriate coordination with account
directors and principals as needed
- Teleworking available with appropriate coordination
- Some travel expected (20%)
- Health benefits and 401(k)
- Base salary plus performance incentive bonuses Two Labs, LLC is
a non-smoking and drug-free workplace. Two Labs, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin,
disability status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: MKO Global Partners, Billings , Compendia Account Director, Executive , Powell, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!