Office Manager / Home Care Consultant
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Your local Helena Home Instead office is currently hiring a
part-time Office Manager! The Office Manager is responsible for all
hiring and client care work for the assigned territory of Helena
and reporting results to the General Manager on a weekly basis,
discussing successes and opportunities. Together with the rest of
the office staff, the Office Manager will utilize their time
identifying future hiring opportunities through job fairs and other
employment services. They will also be responsible for onboarding
new clients and setting up appropriate care plans utilizing the
Home Instead model. The client care plans must continuously be
re-evaluated through a series of ongoing communications and visits
to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and
- Reflect the core values of Edward Wingfield LLC, (d.b.a. an
independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise): Adhere to
all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead brand, so to
effectively present Home Instead marketing materials and services
to prospective clients.Answer each employment inquiry in a
friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.Schedule and
conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional
manner.Following the Home Instead Standards conduct reference
checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug
screens on all CAREGivers.Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual
reviews and all supervision including regular performance
conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution.Work in
partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver
schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and
- Maintain accurate records of all client activities including
sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their
needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan (referred
to as &lsquoCare Consultations').
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up with
potential clients and families who have yet to commit to
- Conduct CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with
every new CAREGiver.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational
programs offered to clients, prospects, and co-workers. SECONDARY
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients as
- Participate in various PR strategies EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Related business or sales experience (Consultative Sales
experience is preferred)
- Must possess a valid driver's license, and provide proof of
current automobile insurance.
- Must pass a background check, in order to work in the field,
and be insurable.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills, and possess the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal
skills, as well demonstrate sound judgment and good decision-making
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with company standards, practices, policies and
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients, CAREGivers,
and the community.
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must have the ability to efficiently operate office
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and
Excel.OUR COMPANY'S MISSION:&ldquoEnhancing the lives of aging
adults and their families.&rdquoHome Instead is the world's
largest and most trusted provider of comprehensive, companionship
and home care services for seniors. These services are provided
through a network of 1000+ franchise offices (each locally owned
and operated) located throughout the United States and
internationally. The Home Office location (based in Omaha, NE) has
been providing services to clients since 1994, and currently
employs over 65,000 CAREGivers worldwide. Home Instead provides a
meaningful solution for seniors who prefer to remain at home.
Through our assistance and professional services, their quality of
life is enhanced without the stress and hardship of interrupted
routines and changes to their daily habits. Our services are
designed for people who are capable of managing their physical
needs, but require respected assistance, supervision, light
housework, errands, and/or companionship to remain safe and
comfortable in their own home. At Home Instead, we build trust,
take the lead, and share our hearts with our senior clients!OUR
- 7 Feb. 2018 -- J.D. Power presented its prestigious President's
Award to Home Instead in recognition of its commitment to caring
for older adults and exceeding customer expectations. The J.D.
Power President's Award is a discretionary award that recognizes
individuals (or companies) who demonstrate dedication, commitment
and sustained improvement in serving customers. During the 50-year
history of J.D. Power, only 13 companies have previously received
- Home Instead made Forbes third annual list of one of "America's
Best Employers." The list is always generated by anonymous feedback
from employees at the nation's top employers.Please email resume
with cover letter to:Jon Marchi, General Manager and Tony Marchi,
Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Home
Instead is an equal opportunity employer.--Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead Senior Care, Billings , Office Manager / Home Care Consultant, Executive , Belgrade, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!