Posted on: June 23, 2022
Structures Mechanic -LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is
seeking Structures Mechanics with experience performing body and
structural repairs on regional turboprop aircraft for an
opportunity in Greybull, WY -Job Duties and Responsibilities:
-Structures Mechanics will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild
aircraft parts and structures on commercial aircraft in compliance
with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
-Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of experience performing structural repair
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as
assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or -equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. -Why Choose LAUNCH?A team of
aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the
challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking
you with the best openings in the most sought-after
locations.LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package
including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans
to choose from. Our Minimum -Essential -Coverage is offered to
every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to
you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.
Plus, you join the - -on your first day, earning you extra cash
bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. -If you're ready to LAUNCH
your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new
Keywords: LaunchTWS, Billings , Structures Mechanic, Engineering , Greybull, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!