Senior Civil Engineer - Water Resources
Posted on: January 12, 2022
PAID RELOCATION + SIGNING BONUS Sr Civil Engineer needed for
award winning multi office team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Alyssa Goodrich
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $70,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are an award winning and innovative Engineering firm. We have a
strong focus on our clients as well as maintaining a great office
culture, comprehensive benefits, and creative work environment
where our team can grow and thrive.
Why join us?
- PAID RELOCATION
- SIGNING BONUS
- Fun company events
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Wellness programs
- 401(k) + Roth 401(k) options with matching
- Flexible work schedules
- Generous PTO + paid holidays
- Community outreach
- Professional development opportunities
Title Civil Engineer (5-20 years experience)
Compensation $70,000 - $130,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer (Water Resources)
to join our team.
As a part of our innovative Civil Engineering team you will support
the design and management of various commercial and residential
project, mentoring junior staff, and manage and grow client
- 5+ years experience
- Hands on experience with hydraulics design including,
hydrologic analysis, storm drainage design, low impact development
design, irrigation ditch, pipe and structure design, culvert
design, and ditch design.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental
Engineering, or similar
- PE license
Nice to have
- 10+ years experience
- Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental, or
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience using AutoCAD, Hec-Ras, ArcGIS, HY-8, and similar
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply'
Keywords: Jobot, Billings , Senior Civil Engineer - Water Resources, Engineering , Belgrade, Montana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!